Airmax MuckAway Muck Reducing Natural Bacteria eliminates pond muck and sludge that accumulates at the bottom of your pond. MuckAway precicion release pellets sink to the bottom of the pond to quickly digest organic debris like fish waste, leaves twigs, plant decay and organic runoff that accumulate and form pond muck without harming your pond or its inhabitants
Airmax MuckAway is great for removing pond muck from high traffic beach areas and lake shorelines where you love to walk and swim so you can feel sand between your toes instead of pond muck. By reducing excess nutrients and muck from your pond, Airmax MuckAway eradicates pond odors, helps slow weed growth and keeps your pond water clear and balanced.
- Reduces up to 5" of muck per year
- Perfect for ponds, beaches and shorelines
- Precision pellets consume muck more effectively than using powder or liquids
- Safe for all aquatic and domestic life
MuckAway Dosage Rates:
Use 1 scoop of MuckAway per 1,000 sq. ft. of treatment area. Example: To treat a beach area that consists of 75' of shoreline and extends 20' out into the pond or lake: 75 x 20 = 1,500 sq. ft. = 1.5 scoops.
- 8 scoops treats 75' shoreline for up to 3 months
- 16 scoops treats 150' shoreline for up to 3 months
- 48 scoops treats 450' shoreline for up to 3 months
Dosage rates are based on "scoops" which references the included plastic scoop in every MuckAway container.
How To Apply MuckAway:
Broadcast MuckAway evenly over the treatment area.
When To Apply MuckAway:
Apply every 2 to 4 weeks when water temperatures are above 50°F. Treatment should continue until desired results are achieved.