The unique design of the Anjon Monsoon Asynchronous series makes it an ideal choice for fountains, waterfalls, and smaller ponds. An energy-efficient electromagnet is sealed in an epoxy-filled housing. The drive shaft and electromagnetic rotor are recessed in the motor housing: near silent operation and extremely low operating cost.The high flow, energy-efficient hybrid drive technology combines the high flow characteristics of a direct drive pump with the energy-saving efficiency of a mag drive pump. The intake screen prevents clogging while passing solids up to 0.25 inches. The asynchronous drive motor can be controlled with a variable speed controller (not included) that permits you to increase or decrease pump flow as needed. Impeller passes solids up to 0.25”. Engineered for 24-hour continuous use, overload sensor prevents burnout. Contains no oil, completely safe for fish, wildlife and aquatic plants.
- Engineered for 24-hour continuous use, while a heat-overload sensor prevents a burnout
- Passes solids up to 0.25" with intake screen to prevent larger items to clog the pump
- Contains no oil; completely safe for fish, wildlife and aquatic plants
- High flow, energy efficient hybrid drive technology combines the high flow characteristics of a direct drive pump with the energy saving efficiency of a mag drive pump
- Backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
|| 4000 GPH
|| 9" x 7" x 7"
|| 2 Years