Aquascape AquaBlox are a modular water storage system that maximizes water storage capacity, especially in Pondless Waterfall systems.
- Over three times the storage capacity when compared to gravel. AquaBlox hold 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot as opposed to 2.2 gallons with gravel
- More capacity means less time topping off the system due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clog than gravel basins
- More water capacity per cubic foot means smaller collection basins- less liner and underlay too!
- Less labor required to excavate and more gravel
|Number of Panels:
|| 32 Gallons
|Load Bearing Weight:
|| 5,472 lbs per sq.ft.
||26.5" L x 16" W x 17.5" H