Aquascape Praziquantel Treatment is used to treat external protozoan parasites including Ich, Costia, and Trichondinella. Common symptoms of these types of issues include fish rubbing or flashing against surfaces in the pond. It is extremely important to resolve parasite issues as soon as possible. Many issues can be linked back to poor water quality or the introduction of a sick or stressed fish. It is important to accurately dose any treatment. Please take time to calculate the water volume in your pond before adding this or any other water treatment. Discontinue the use of UV clarifiers/ sterilizers or chemical filtration, including the use of carbon, zeolite, or ion exchange resins. Ensure proper oxygenation during treatment. Before adding any medication to your pond or holding system, make sure you verify all water parameters and rectify any issues before treatment. One 8-ounce bottle treats 1,250 gallons of water.
- Treats external protozoan parasites such as Ich, Costia, and Trichondinella
- Ideal for treatment of ornamental pond fish
- Common symptoms include flashing/rubbing on rocks, red streaks in fins, or red/swollen gills
- Ensure proper oxygenation during treatment
- One bottle treats 1,250 gallons of water
- Not for Sale in Canada