Aquascape Ulcer and Bacterial Treatment is used to treat bacterial infections and ulcerations often resulting from parasites or physical damage. Common bacterial infections include fin rot, open sores, and ulcers in ornamental pond fish. Common symptoms for these issues include open wounds, fin damage, or bulging eyes. It is extremely important to resolve these issues as soon as possible. Many issues can be linked back to improper handling, poor water quality, or the introduction of a sick or stressed fish. It is important to accurately dose any treatment. Please take time to calculate the water volume in your pond before adding this or any other water treatment. Discontinue the use of UV clarifiers/ sterilizers or chemical filtration, including the use of carbon, zeolite, or ion exchange resins. Ensure proper oxygenation during treatment. Before adding any medication to your pond or holding system, make sure you verify all water parameters and rectify any issues before treatment. One 8.8-ounce container treats 4,875 gallons of water.
- Treats bacterial infections and ulcerations often caused by parasites or physical damage
- Ideal for treatment of ornamental pond fish
- Common symptoms include open wounds, fin damage, or bulging eyes.
- Ensure proper oxygenation during treatment
- One container treats 4,875 gallons of water
- Not for Sale in Canada