These incredibly strong one-piece units feature an internal baffling system, support cones and re-enforced spillway. The innovative 'inside the liner' design and rear liner attachment, simplifies installation. The top of the Atlantic FastFalls can be covered with rock, gravel, soil or mulch to blend seamlessly with the surrounding landscape.
- Easily add a waterfall or stream to a new or existing water feature.
- Ideal for disappearing waterfall construction.
- Lifetime warranty.
- liner tape for attaching the pond liner
- foam cube to reduce splash
- top tray so the Fastfalls can be easily camouflaged
Atlantic FastFalls Model Features:
- Molded support cones give incredible strength & also help diffuse the water flow
- Two internal baffles slow down water's velocity ensuring even spillway water distribution
- Raised front radius holds back loose gravel, soil or mulch & used to camouflage top of unit
- Completely sealed except for spillway opening eliminating chance of leak due to 'over pumping'
- Molded gussets support the spillway lip
- Pro FastFalls come with an installed 2" or 3" FIPT Spinweld fitting
- One-piece liner flange & molded inserts ensure watertight liner attachment every time
|Max Pump Flow:
|| 9,000 Gallons
|Waterfall Opening :
|| 3" FPT
|| 39 1/2" L x 17" W x 10 1/4" H