Prefer an open basin for your Scupper or Spouts? Our Flexible Basins are the perfect choice for custom block reservoirs up to 8 feet wide, especially in northern climates, where frostproofing masonry can be a concern. Available in tan and grey to match or complement block colors, these rip stop PVC reservoirs eliminate corner folds and wrinkles of makeshift EPDM constructs and come pre-punched for included bulkhead fittings, with 10" backing plates for plumbing submersible or external pumps.
- For those applications that require an open basin, Atlantic's Flexible Basins are the easiest way to waterproof your block installation
- Unlike improvised EPDM liner basins, welded corner construction eliminates folds and wrinkles for a neat professional appearance
- Reinforced PVC construction with fold out flaps anchors liner under capstones for security and durability
- Basins are available in tan, grey and black to complement any surround up to eight-feet wide
- Conveniently pre-punched, with backing plates and bulkheads to plumb submersible or external pumps
- Perfect for Atlantic's Scupper and Wall Spout installations