HIBLOW HP-120LL Linear Air Pumps perform exceptional in fish ponds, but are also robust enough for septic applications. It is intended for use 24 hours a day, seven days a week and up to 365 days per year.
The pumps are oil-free which eliminates danger of contamination in your pond. They linear diaphragm design allows for quick and inexpensive repair of worn pumps. Includes pressure tap location for external alarm sensor.
- Longest lasting air pump on the market
- UL Listed for outdoor applications
- Equipped with thermo overload protection
- Robust, can handle water depths of up to 10'
- Quiet and Energy efficient
- Includes 90 degree "L" tube, fits 3/8" weighted tubing or 5/8" barb fitting
- 1-year full warranty on all parts
- Repairable- can be rebuilt in 15 minutes
|| 100 watts
|Suggested Pond Size
|| Up to 1 Acre
|| 42 dBa
|Rated Loading Pressure:
|| 17.7 kPa
|| 120 l/min
|| 10.08" L x 7.87" W x 8.74" H
|| 1 Year
|Tubing (not included):
|| 3/8" Weighted Tubing or 1/2" Vinyl (up to 50')