Kasco Marine Pond Circulators offer excellent performance across a wide range of depths and are compatible with all relatively shallow water depths of 2½' or greater. The circulator/de-icer's included horizontal float accommodates motor mounting on one of five positions for water movement to depth of up to 18 feet.
Horizontal Flotation Kit is a superior way to create elongated patterns of water movement. Place unit less than 2 feet below the water's surface, ideal for shallow water or where dock mounting is not available. It has 5 angled mounting positions to match virtually every need.
- Control Debris.
- Prevent winter kills by keeping an area open for oxygen transfer.
- Protect docks and boats from ice damage in the winter months.
- Prevent Stagnation.
- Eliminate Thermal Stratification
- Inhibit Mosquito Growth.
- Extend waterfowl hunting in the north by keeping areas ice free.
- Can control specific undesirable plants including algae.
- Limits mosquito and insectreproduction.
- Special dock mount is optional.
- De-gases in recirculation systems as well as incoming water supply.
- Ideal for supplemental or continuous aeration.
- Includes flotation kit and two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
Product Information Downloads
|| 1/2 HP
|| 120 Volts
|| 5 Amps
|| 600 Watts
|Minimum Water Depth:
|| 2 1/2"
|| 2 Year Limited