Kasco Marine Pond Circulators offer superior performance across a wide range of depths and are compatible with all relatively shallow water depths of 2½' or more. The pond circulator / de-icer's included horizontal float accommodates motor mounting on one of five positions for water flow to depths of up to 18 feet.
Horizontal Flotation Kit is an excellent way to create elongated patterns of water movement. Places unit less than 2 feet below the water's surface, ideal for shallow water or where dock mounting is not available. It has 5 angled mounting positions to match virtually every need.
- Control Debris.
- Prevent winter kills by keeping an area open for oxygen transfer.
- Protect docks and boats from ice damage in the winter months.
- Prevent Stagnation.
- Eliminate Thermal Stratification.
- Constrain Mosquito Growth.
- Extend waterfowl hunting in the north by keeping areas ice free.
- Can control specific undesirable plants including algae.
- mosquito and insect reproduction.
- Special dock mount is optional.
- De-gases in recirculation systems as well as incoming water supply.
- Ideal for supplemental or continuous aeration.
- Includes flotation kit and two 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
Product Information Downloads
|| 3/4 HP
|| 240 Volts
|| 3.4 Amps
|| 816 Watts
|Minimum Water Depth:
|| 2 1/2"
|| 2 Year Limited