OASE ProfiClear Premium Compact-L Pump Fed Filter is a powerful filtration alternative for ponds up to 31,500 gallons. This pump-fed, flow-through drum filter provides effective cleaning and polishing of water down to 80 microns, effective aeration in the moving bed module, and quiet operation thanks to extensive noise insulation on the lid. The Moving Bed System with Hel-X 13 bio-media offers effective nutrient and pollutant decomposition in the water and a large surface area for the settlement of microorganisms and beneficial bacteria. The new Hel-X 13 bio-media is so called because it has a 13% increase in the biological settlement surface area (and 40% more settlement area than Kaldness K1 Media). The filter requires minimal maintenance and seamlessly integrates with the OASE Bitron C UV Clarifiers.
This compact drum filter is part of the new Easy Garden Control (EGC) family which means it can be conveniently controlled and monitored via tablet or smartphone app, with the aid of the EGC Controller. Besides controlling the filter, it will be possible to make in-depth analysis on cleaning cycles and temperature curves. If any technical or performance problems occur, a notification can be sent to a registered email address via the app so a resolution can be found immediately. When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product also qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- The ProfiClear Premium Compact-L is a powerful filtration alternative for ponds up to 31,500 gallons
- Innovative Rotary Drum Filter technology provides optimal movement, with high rates of flow for the self-cleaning of decayed biomass
- Integrated Sieve screens filter down to 80 microns
- Pre-installed insulation on the lid ensures quiet operation during cleaning cycles
- Hel-X-13 bio-media provides a larger surface area for settlement of microorganisms effectively decomposing nutrients and pollutants in the water
- Includes 40L of Hel-X filter media included and can decompose up to 0.6 lbs of food waste per day.
- Filter capacity can be upgraded by adding an additional 20 liters of Hel-X filter media
- Built-in 2 bar (29 psi) high-pressure pump produces spray that cleans drum filter
- Fully-automated Micro Control System automatically senses when the filter needs to clean and cycles on the main function cleaning cycles
- Automatically removes dirt and waste from water through waste discharge outlet
- Digital temperature display provides accurate water temperatures for seasonal maintenance
- Innovative bypass technology provides optimal movement, with high rates of flow for the self-cleaning of decayed biomass
- Integrated linear air stones provide extra oxygen in the module when connected to the AquaOxy 450 (not included)
- Includes connection kit for air pumps with different outlet sizes
- Fully controllable through the OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC) connection and Controller using an app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android)
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- 3 year warranty
|Dimensions: (L x W x H)
|| 53" x 35.5" x 32.5"
|| 120V / 60Hz
|| 5 Watts
|Power Consumption Cleaning:
|| 870 Watts
|| 293 lbs
|Power Cable Length (12V)
|| 3.3' (power Supply) + 16.4'
|| 3 Years
|Coarse Debris Extraction:
|| 80 Microns
|Number of Nozzles/ Cleaning Flow Rate:
|| 2 x 1 Gallon/Minute
|| 2 Bar
|Biological Filter Surface:
|| 411 square feet
|Biological Filter Surface Protected:
|| 347 square feet
|Minimum Flow Rate:
|| 2,000 GPH
|Maximum Flow Rate:
|| 5,280 GPH
|| 2" MM & Bitron C UV Connections
|| 4" (DN110)
|Sludge Drain Size/ Discharge Size:
|| 3" / 4"
|Maximum Pond Size: (Light Fish Load)
|| 31,500 Gallons
|Maximum Pond Size: (Medium Fish Load)
|| 15,750 Gallons
|Maximum Pond Size: (Heavy Fish Load)
|| 7,875 Gallons
|Compatible with UV Clarifier:
|| Bitron C 110
|Compatible with Pump:
|| AquaMax Eco Premium 4000 / AquaMax Eco Expert 6800