Pond Boss PRO Block Bacteria is a blend of live bacteria and enzymes specifically designed to improve water quality by reducing unwanted nutrients. Decaying nutrients such as leaves, grass clippings, dead or dying plants, excess food and other organic material build at the bottom of the pond in what is commonly called the "sludge" layer of the pond. The sludge layer is most often responsible for undesirable odors and low oxygen levels. The regular use of Pond Boss PRO Block Bacteria will degrade unwanted organic debris accumulation and improve the overall health of the pond while clearing the water column of unwanted organic material.
The Block 1 lb (CBBPR1-6R)
- 1 lb. can treat up to 1 acre-foot of water (325,851 gallons)
- 1/2 lb. can treat up to 1/2 acre-feet of water (162,925.7 gallons)
- 1/4 lb. can treat up to 1/4 acre-feet of water (81,462 gallons)
- Treat ever 60 days for best results
The Block 5 lb (CBBPR5)
- Treats up to 5 acre-feet of water
- Non-chemical approach to healthy water treatment
- Rapidly eliminates foul odors and improves water quality
- Easy, 1 step pond maintenance program
- 5 lb. block
TIP: For the best results follow a treatment program when using The Block; this can reduce your overall yearly water treatment maintenance cost by 20%.