Pond Logic Pond Dye Packets is the same concentrated formula as the Pond Logic Pond Dye packaged in easy-to-use water soluble packets. This concentrated formula allows 2 packets of Pond Logic Pond Dye to treat like a gallon of a competitive liquid dye. Each shade of Pond Logic Pond Dye provides the same reliable protection and can be selected based on your personal color preference.
- Nature's Blue is the ideal color for decorative ponds as it contrasts perfectly with lush green landscaping
- Black DyeMond creates a mirrored surface which beautifully reflects surrounding trees and natural rocky landscapes making it perfect for natural ponds in wooded areas
Pond Logic Pond Dye is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions pond dye is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
Pond Dye Packet Dosage Rate:
Use 2 to 4 packets per surface acre, 4-6' deep every 4-8 weeks or as needed.
- 2 packets treats up to 1 acre pond, 4-6' deep
- 4 packets treats up to 2 acre pond, 4-6' deep
- 16 packets treats up to 8 acre pond, 4-6' deep
How To Apply Pond Dye Packets
Do not open packets. Simply toss packet in several areas around the pond - no mixing required. Two packets of Pond Logic Pond Dye Packets is equivalent to one gallon of other pond and lake colorants.
When To Apply Pond Dye Packets
For year-long beauty, apply in early spring. Water temperature has no effect on Pond Logic Pond Dye Packets and should be applied monthly or as needed to maintain color. Heavy rain and/or intense sunlight may require additional treatments of pond dye.