Pond Logic PondClear Pond Clarifying Natural Bacteria restore pond clarity, water quality and pond balance. PondClear contains specialized strains of beneficial aerobic bacteria that digest organic debris that cause decreased water clarity, muck accumulation & pond imbalance.
Water clarity issues and water imbalances are commonly caused by an abundance of organic debris brought on my fish waste, leaves and other plant decay. The beneficial aerobic bacteria in Pond Logic PondClear quickly go to work to consume organic debris that cause cloudy water, muck accumulation, foul pond odors and imbalanced pond water.
- Keeps ponds clean and clear all season long
- Removes excess nutrients and noxious odors
- Completely safe for all fish, plants and wildlife
- Packaged in easy-to-use, convenient water soluble packets or liquid gallon
PondClear Dosage Rates:
Use 2 packets of PondClear every two weeks per 1/4 acre. Use 1/2 Gallon of PondClear Liquid every two weeks per 1/4 acre.
- 12 packets treats 1/4 acre pond for up to 3 months
- 24 packets treats 1/4 acre pond for up to 6 months
- 96 packets treats 1 acre pond for up to 6 months
- One Gallon Liquid treats 1/4 acre pond for up to one month
How To Apply PondClear:
Do not open packets. Packets are to be applied directly to the water. Distribute packets from shore or boat. PondClear works best when evenly disbursed across the body of water.
When To Apply PondClear:
Apply PondClear every 2 weeks when water temperatures are above 50Â°F. Wait 3 days after an algaecide and/or herbicide treatment to apply PondClear.