ProLake Aeration Systems are designed to clean and clear large lakes measuring up to 32 surface acres. ProLake4 systems offer four powerful ½ horsepower compressors capable of delivering 20 cubic feet of air per minute to our non-clogging, self-cleaning Duraplate diffusers. We top it all off with high volume cooling blowers, a programmable timer and fully adjustable, brushed aluminum manifolds. All housed in a durable, sound-deadening cabinet backed by a lifetime warranty. The result is a high-end, energy efficient aeration system that will keep your pond clean and problem free for many years to come.
- 4 - ½ HP Compressors (115V)
- Programmable Timer – Not Offered In Competing Systems
- Sound Deadening Cabinet (20”W x 36”L x 27” T)
- 4 - 4 Valve Brushed Aluminum Manifolds
- Larger Systems Require Custom Distances of Airline. For Larger Systems Please Request A Lake Layout For Your System
- 2 Year Warranty
QUIETLINE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:
Monthly System Check
• Ensure compressor air intake filter is clean and not restricting airflow. Replace if necessary.
• Ensure air vents on bottom of cabinet are clean and free of debris.
• Ensure compressor and cooling fan are functioning properly. Repair or replace if necessary.
System failure is almost always a result of compressor overheating due to clogged intake filters and/or air vents or cooling fan failure. Every eighteen (18) to twenty four (24) months the compressor should have a repair kit installed. This is a fairly simple process that usually takes about an hour to complete. If you are not mechanically inclined it is recommended to have a service professional do this for you. Repair kits come with instructions. You may send your compressor to Keeton Industries for maintenance or repair.