PURE POND are biodegradable balls, crammed full of live bacteria and enzymes that when added to your pond filter get to work breaking down Ammonia and Nitrite, whilst cleaning up organic waste.
The bacteria and enzymes are slowly released when they are needed most to address biological issues in the pond that are often the cause of poor clarity.
PURE POND balls work particularly well within the Nexus filtration system helping to smooth out any peaks and troughs in the Ammonia / Nitrite cycle. Simply add the balls into you biological chamber, ideally held within a filter bag, where they will agitate alongside the K1 Media.
When using PURE POND balls as a maintenance product, especially when added once a month into your filter, the balls will help to maintain crystal clear and healthy water.
Please note PURE POND is not intended to clear green water. An appropriate UVC is recommended to clear green water.
- Bacteria and enzymes delivered in gel-like balls
- Maintains crystal clear and healthy water
- Breaks down ammonia and nitrite
- Cleans up organic waste
- Reduces filter maintenance and cleaning
- Ideal for use as a maintenance product
- Suitable for use in all types of ponds
- Add to filter for best results
- Available in 500ml, 1litre and 2 litre
Directions for use
- For best results add the PURE POND balls into a filter bag and place in the biological section of your filter in an area of water flow.
- 500ml of PURE POND will treat a pond up to 10,000 litres (2,200 UK Gallons).
- 1 Litre of PURE POND will treat a pond up to 20,000 litres (4,400 UK Gallons).
- 2 Litre of PURE POND will treat a pond up to 40,000 litres (8,800 UK Gallons).
- You cannot overdose the pond with PURE POND, however for ponds under 10,000 litres, we recommend using a proportionate quantity of balls for the size of your pond, ie 250ml for a 5,000 litre pond.
- PURE POND will work at its most efficient in pond temperatures above 12°C.
- PURE POND is a natural product therefore it is perfectly normal that the balls may vary in size, colour and opacity. None of this will affect the performance of the product.
- PURE POND can be used in conjunction with a UV-C.
- PURE POND is not intended to clear green water. It is recommended that an appropriate UV-C should be used to eradicate green water.
- Wash hands after use. Keep in a safe place out of the reach of children. If swallowed drink plenty of water.
- Once opened, keep stored in a dry environment. Do not use after the expiry date.