The U-Sync Motion Control provides an additional level of security by illuminating designated lighting areas via motion. The sleek lightweight design can be mounted to any flat surface and communicates wirelessly to the Zone Control receiver.
The U-Sync Motion Control includes a built-in motion sensor. Once motion is detected, a signal is sent to a Zone Control receiver. The signal turns on any landscape lights connected to the Zone Control unit. Any lights not already "ON" will turn on for 5 minutes. Multiple Motion Control units can be paired into the Zone Control receiver to facilitate additional coverage. Once activated the Motion Control will re-scan for motion every 4 minutes. If motion is detected, the Zone Control will stay on for an additional 5 minutes. Events such as parties will allow the lights to stay on as long as movement is detected.
- Wireless Motion Sensor for Landscape Lighting no wires needed
- 35 ft. sensing range
- Pet immunity for animals less than 55 lbs.
- Powerful RF signal travels up to 100 feet
- RF signal travels through walls and floors, no line of site required.
- Build-in battery (5 year battery life)
- Works in conjunction with the U-Sync Zone Control receiver
- Turns all landscape lights on that are not already on for 5 minutes
- Includes waterproof housing for outdoor use
- Adjustable mounting bracket included