Pondliner.com will assist you for returns of most products purchased from us. Simply call 866-766-3548 during normal business hours (M-F, 8:00-5:00 CST), and a customer service representative will assist you.
Pondliner.com will only accept authorized returns. A RMA number must be obtained from our customer service department, and be clearly marked on the outer box being returned.
The following manufacturers service their own warranties. Contact phone numbers are provided as a convience to you.
- Sequence Pumps (MDM Manufacturing): (800) 447-8342
- Aqua Ultraviolet: ((800) 454 2725
- Alpine Corporation: (877) 710-0162
- Kasco Marine: (715) 262-4488
- Atlantic Water Gardens (Pumps Only): (877) 807-6637
- Pondliner.com will process the product warranty (excluding the manufacturers listed above) at no additional cost to the customer- other than the cost of returning the item to us.
- All warranties are limited to our choice of replacement or refund of the cost of that particular product, and excludes any consequential expenses that may have occurred as a result of the defective product.
- Defective items are subject to inspection. Customers will be charged for replacement pumps if the original pump is not warrantable, such as power cords that have been altered or other damages.
- If a pump is defective within 12 months of purchase, Pondliner.com will ship a replacement pump and prepaid return label so that the defective pump can be returned at our cost. After 12 months of purchase, with credit card information on file, we will ship a replacement pump up front and an address label so that the defective pump can be returned to us. Pondliner.com will pay shipping on the replacement pump. All other items must be returned to Pondliner.com for inspection before we will service the warranty.
- Customers will be charged if the defective pumps are not returned within 20 days of replacement.
- If the item returned is defective and under warranty we will send a replacement at no charge or issue a credit. Items that are not defective will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- All products are under warranty from original purchase date only and do not renew with replacements
- Bargain Basement items have a 30 day warranty from the date of purchase.
If you are returning an item please fill out this
If you are returning a pump please fill out this
New, Unused Products
- Pondliner.com will accept new, unused products within 15 days of date of purchase. Please ship the item back with the original packaging enclosed within a separate box to minimize package damage.
- Products purchased that had free shipping, will have the shipping amount deducted from the refund.
- All returned products are subject to inspection prior to any credit given. All products other than pumps returned as new, but have been in service will be considered used and "Used Products" terms and restocking fees will apply.
- Freight costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the customer. Original freight costs are non-refundable.
- Bargain Basement items are not included in the New, Unused Return Policy.
- Pondliner.com will accept used products within 15 days of date of purchase, unless item is noted below. Pumps that are returned within this time frame that are clean, fully assembled and complete are not subject to restocking fees
- Returned products are subject to inspection. Products returned as used must be fully assembled, clean, and be in good working order. Products must be returned with all components.
- Consumables (water treatments, fish food, UV bulbs, etc), excess bulk items (liner, underlay, tubing, filter media, etc), and special order items may not be returned.
- Pond Filters and Pond Vacuums are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Other used products are subject to a 20% restocking.
All Returns Policies are subject to change without notice.